Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Water on the Brain

In my water world adventures, I have run across some amazing people, full of energy and enthusiasm for what they do. One of these people is Francina Harrison of The Career Engineers. This lady can connect anybody with anybody and believe me, this woman has connections across the country and overseas! There are no 6 degrees of separation with Francina. I would be more likely to estimate it at 1/2 degree. Check out her website at www.thecareerengineers.com. Join her network. I'm glad I did! I also had the pleasure of working with Francina on her own private labelled LeBleu Ultra Pure bottled water. She uses her bottles to market herself at many, many events-events YOU should be attending or teleconferencing into.
Did you know that your body is made up of 55-60% water that needs to be replaced every 5-10 days? Your brain alone is 70% water. What liquid are you using to keep yourself hydrated? What is making up the 70% liquid in your brain? LeBleu Ultra Pure bottled water would be a good choice. Nothing to clog up essential synapses.
Stayed tuned for pets who drink LeBleu.

No comments: