Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Water FACTOID:

There is the same amount of water on earth as there was when the earth was formed. The water that came from your faucet could contain molecules that Neanderthals drank…
Even more reason to drink Le Bleu's ultra pure bottled water. No nasty Neanderthal cooties! It's been a while since I've posted to this blog - and boy - has it been a long year. With the economy going south, literally and figuratively, my Southern water world has been trying to stay afloat. I am proud to say that my company is still here providing the purest water to be found. If you want to try us out, we have bottled water delivery to the Hampton Roads VA area, so you can get Le Bleu utlra pure bottled water in Chesapeake, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Newport News and Hampton. Live in the Outer Banks? We deliver bottled water on the huge sandbar known as the Outer Banks from Northern Corolla all the way down to Ocracoke Island. Yes, we take the ferry to deliver to our loyal customers in Ocracoke!

We also deliver bottled water to all businesses and residences in Currituck and Camden counties. And yes, we take the ferry to Knotts Island to take care of our customers there. What we won't do for Le Bleu!

I've spent the last year watching my lab grow up and my son mature. I have involved myself in many networking groups and have found this a wonderful way to market myself and my product. I love, really love, The Career Engineers, in Hampton Roads. The website to connect with founder, Francina Harrison, is www.tcenow.com. Check it out and participate in some of the wonderful networking events she sponsors.

My company also put up a new website, www.coastalcarolinawater.com, utilizing the wonderful services of Fred West and his team at Bradshaw-Kimbrel Technology Group in Portsmouth, VA. You can visit Fred at www.bradshaw-kimbrel.com. BKTG is attentive, creative and very affordable for a small business.

On the home front, I've been involved with the Currituck Wild Goose Rotary Club. If you are ever in Currituck, come visit us on Thursday mornings at 7:30 am at BJ's Carolina Cafe in Jarvisburg, NC. Come on by, have a full breakfast of eggs, sausage, bacon, french toast, biscuits & gravy, and fresh fruit, and we'll even perform our famous Wild Goose "Honk"!

No comments: